Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thinking of you

Sorry for the angle, I was trying to show the green leaves underneath. (didn't work) I combined two challenges that I wanted to do and I'm really happy how it turned out. Whimsical wednesday ( patriotic-brads, bling, or buttons)http://whimsicalwednesdays.blogspot.com/2011/06/lets-get-patriotic.html and designed 2 delight (red, white + blue & or christmas, too!)http://designed2delight.com/blog/2011/06/red-white-blue-andor-christmas-too/
How I did it:
I didn't have a thinking of you stamp so I free handed it
Base: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
layer 1white: 3 x 3 1/4
layer 2 blue: 3 x 2 3/4
layer 3 red: 2 1/2 x 2 3/4
ek success punch
pearl bling on the corners
white gel pen for faux stitching and sentiment
white flower from scrapabilities

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I just love that white rose and great job free handing the sentiment! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawny,
    Your card is just perfect! The flower is just gorgeous and I love the border punch too! Great job on the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. I just love the flower. Great job with the faux stitching. I love that punch too. So so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly lovely card. That flower is definitely quite the centerpiece. It is hard to take your eyes off of it.
    Great job.
    Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Gorgeous card!I LOVE the beautiful flower and the great details,Just AMAZING!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete