Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a little something for you

i wanted to give a 365 card challenge a try. the challenge was to make a 'double stair step' card. I've also been wanting to make my sister-in-law a card. She is getting married in june. Her theme is butterflies and daisies. Her colors are white, yellow, green, and purple. I wanted to try a test run for the guest book she asked me to make. So here is the result.

Here is the view from the top so you can see the stairs. I think I made 3 stairs. oops. That didn't occur to me when I was
making it.

How I did it:
Small Daisies and Butterflies: punches I got from Michaels
Big Daisies: Sweet Treats
Stems: Sweethearts
flower chain background: stampology background stamp
a little something for you: studio 112 stamp
white gel pen
ek success markers
grass: scrap paper I cut

2 comments:

  1. Sweet daisies ~ what a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Glad you played along with us at 365 Cards! Can't wait to see next week's creation too!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    ReplyDelete