Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm stylish!!!!


I just got an award! yay! Thanks Kim! She's from http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/ . When I saw that I got this I remembered that Terri from http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com/ also awarded it to me and I forgot to post it. She caught me in a busy week. That was finals for me and I was seriously stressin. But thank you ladies for thinking of me!
The Rules for the Stylish Blogger award are:
  1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
  2. Share 8 things about myself
  3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
  4. Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition
I had to think hard but I think I've come up with 8 interesting things about myself.
  1. I'm a full-time student at BYU-Idaho online and a full time stay at home mom.
  2. My favorite movie is Mary Poppins.
  3. My favorite vegetable is an avocado. mmm..great on sandwhiches.
  4. I'm 1/2 native american from the navajo tribe.
  5. My favorite fruits are raspberries and cherries. can't wait till this summer.
  6. I just graduated with my A.S. degree in General Studies and I'm continuing on to my B.S. degree in University Studies. I hope to some day continue on to a B.A. in Psychology and a masters to be a high school councilor.
  7. I must have a target on my head because I get teased by everyone I know. They seem to think its fun.
  8. I hope to some day go to Washington D.C. and go to the Smithsonian.
8 people that I admire their work

No comments:

Post a Comment