Friday, January 21, 2011

catch up

I was thumbing through my pictures and I found these long lost cards that I made before Christmas,(before I got incredibly busy). For some reason i'm having issues with this post. I've been trying for 1/2 hour and two of the pictures won't turn the right way when uploaded. So oh well.
Recipe:
Celebrate with flourish
My husband actually made this card. We were in a time crunch that day and we needed to get over to the birthday party for 3 Nov. birthdays and this card wasn't done yet. So he picked out what he wanted cut and I cut it for him and he did everything else.
Recipe: B is for Boy


Recipe:
Celebrate with flourish
paper: All boy stack, joanns card stock
slider card, one of many I did this Christmas but this one was the only one photographed.
Recipe: Celebrate with flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment