Thursday, August 18, 2011

to early for fall?

Over at designed2delight (http://designed2delight.com/blog/) we had to create a card using the pumpkin image that I used. I really like how this card turned out. Lately I haven't been posting much because I've been trying to rediscover my "style". I think this card shows a little bit of it. I think I could of done better but with the materials I have and lack of experience, I think I did pretty good!
How I did it:
base: 4 x 5 1/4
layer 1: 3 3/4 x 5
background on base: stampin up! sweet shapes
orange paper: colorbok
red leaves: stampin up! delightful dots
b: stampin up! big deal alphabet
flourish: stampin up! sweet shapes
pumpkin image: designed2delight ( colored with colored pencils and pastel pencils)
white sukura gel pen

what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment